Until 21 May 1914 torpedo school ship, then transferred to Seeaspirantenschule.
28 Jul 1914 guard ship (Gjenovic, Bay of Cattaro).
30 May 1917 reassigned to Seeaspirantenschule.
18 Jun 1917 left Cattaro for Pola. Explosion off Lacroma Island. Made for Ragusa and beached. Towed to Pola by tender 200, arriving 26 Jun 1917. Repaired at Pola and remained with Seeaspirantenschule and/or used for local defence.
To Italy; b/u 1920.
Complement 148 Displacement 840t